Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Simply & Beautifully So

I am here, once again, in the depths of my knowing, ...
In the depths of my truths, and in the depths of my solitude.
Where the levels and altitudes of perception take me to wandering elevations.
The mind and heart know....
The shell stands once more in confusion and shock...
Holding on to what sense lingers in threaded familiarity.
It is a strange, foreign land, this in between, ...
Yet a mapping out of what is, could never be clearer.
The directions to the "now" hold no bearing on past events, ...
Simply guiding... leading to where is.
Where is... one has to take it at face value, ... 
Appreciating all the beauty that exists within...
The joy, the pain.
One could never remember to expect this...
But alas it comes, unexpectedly, and is embraced.
It just is....
Simply and beautifully so.
(6~11~10)

No comments:

Post a Comment